Welcome to the Pig-A-Sus Homestead. A
Colorado non-profit group since 1996
dedicated to providing shelter for Potbelly pigs and resources for owners of Potbellies
|Your Donations and Support are Greatly Appreciated|
|As a nonprofit group, Pig-A-Sus
Homestead is dependent entirely on
donations of time, money and resources from people like you.
Solar Panel Project is Complete! Thank you!
Pigasus Needs List
The wish list is below
HIGH PRIORITY! ANTIBOTICS AND VET MEDICAL VOLUNTEERS AND HELP IN GETTING FOSTER HOMES APPROVED IN BAD ZONGING AREA'S
1. Our number one need will always be Volunteers to have "one on one" with Potbelly Pigs
2. Winter Medicines, especially Baytril and Chondroprotec. Both are expensive and vet issued. Grand Valley Vet Service 970-858-0290
3. We Need - Straw, small bales. Need for bedding in new concrete huts..
4. Blankets Blankets Blankets, for huts and vet room. No electric please and No thick comforters.
5. We are also looking for 20/25 of the black enamel coated panels like we obtained from “Sportsman Warehouse” for portable pens at our events 6/8’ long x 2’ high, they are PERFECT FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN TO STEP IN AND OUT.
6. Bundle of 5/8 wafer board for new building.
7. We have purchased 15 ton's of corn grown locally for the winter feed. We do need additional Moorman Mineral for swine for the mixture cost 56.00 per bag and 1 bag per grind. (See in feed supplies) A must to make a balanced diet
8. Wood to keep the boilers running and keep everyone warm this winter. We haul it ourselves and they have a loader already to load. Want us to start hauling by mid-April. This is a win win situation. We don't have to haul equipment to load...
9. Prayers for the health of the Potbelly Pigs and that we can make it another fall and winter without lots of illness in both Rocky, me and the Potbelly Pigs. Pray for moisture for the winter to help ground for next years corn production.
10. Newer Computer, Our Computer is a 2005 model and going down hill fast,, It has been upgraded over and over. It is a Desk Top, We would really like to have a good Lap Top, so that maybe we could do wireless here...
Bare in Mind: WE ARE STILL DIAL UP...UGH IT IS HORRIBLE, BUT WE TAKE WHAT WE CAN GET...
IF YOU THINK OF SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE POSSIBLY OF USE TO US, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 970-858-9628 OR 970-858-3204Pigasus Wish List!
Baxter Pass Service and our Guardian Angles Dave and Peg have been the leading contributor's to the Pig-A-Sus for the last 6 years. Due to the economy and expense to maintain the semi in the business for income, donations are limited to feed and emergency medical, So any donations for construction and upkeep will be greatly appreciated and please remember that donations are tax deductible and WE HAVE NO PAID EMPLOYEE'S and ALL MONETARY DONATIONS GO 100% FOR THE ANIMALS
If you have time or resources that you would like to donate please contact us!
ANY type of Swine Veterinary Books
Grant Writer Software Volunteers:
help when “Special Needs” Groups Visit
Interested persons in Therapy Sessions
Baytril or Enrolfloxacin 250 ml
( for Mycoplasma pneumonia vaccination)
4 way yearly
& extra large for Therapy Swims
Pig-A-Sus 970-858-9628 506 S Road Mack Colorado 81525
Copyright © 2008 Pigasus, All rights reserved